Ready to register
Registration will not be accepted unless accompanied by full payment. After receipt of registration and payment, delegates will receive a confirmation. The confirmation will be sent via e-mail, if a valid/unique e-mail address is supplied. Access details for the online event platform will be emailed 7 days before the start of the conference.
For companies that want to do a group booking/payment, please contact the registration department.
- Access to the Conference and Exhibition
- Daily Lunch and Coffee Breaks
- Networking Reception
- Cultural Night
- Conference Dinner & Party
- Bag & Delegate Package
|Registered and Paid||Until 10 July 2023||11 July 2023 to 10 August 2023||From 11 August 2023|
|EAOG Member(1)||€ 775||€ 890||€ 950|
|EAGE Member||€ 775||€ 890||€ 950|
|Non-Member(3)||€ 1,020||€ 1,130||€ 1,250|
|EAOG Student Member(1)(2)||€ 295||€ 355||€ 415|
|Student Non-Member(2)(3)||€ 395||€ 485||€ 495|
|Family Member||€ 355||€ 405||€ 505|
- Members please note: To qualify for the member registration fee, your EAOG membership dues for 2022/2023 must have been paid and confirmed. The processing time for membership applications or renewals is 10 working days.
- To qualify for the reduced student registration fee:
- Students must be enrolled in a full-time study programme at a recognized university or institute.
- The registration must be accompanied by a copy of a student ID card and/or official proof of enrolment.
Includes EAOG membership for the periods 2024 and 2025. This membership will be activated shortly after the event.
Journal subscriptions must be purchased separately.
- In case of cancellation, the membership fee will not be returned.
All payments must be made in Euros (€)
- By credit card (VISA, Master card, AMEX) through our secure web server
- By credit card authorization on the pdf registration form
- By bank transfer. Made out to:
EAGE Events BV
ABN-AMRO Bank, The Netherlands
IBAN/Account number: NL53 ABNA 0576 3801 05
BIC/Swift code: ABNANL2A
Please indicate your name and/or invoice number clearly on bank transfers. Due to postal or bank delays, registration by post and/or bank transfer will not be accepted after 1 August 2023. Please allow at least two weeks for processing.
Cancellation and Changes Policy
Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellation received before 15 July 2023: Full refund (after the event) minus an administration fee of € 35 per person.
- Cancellation received on or after 15 July 2023: No refund will be made.
- Transfer of your registration to another name will cost a € 35 administration fee, plus any differences in delegate types, where applicable (for instance when changing registration from a member to a non-member).
- For an overview of all EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions please click here to view.
EAGE Europe Office
3981 AJ Bunnik
Tel.: +31 88 9955055
Tel: +31 30 634 3524
EAGE cannot be held liable for non-attendance due to visa issues or any other travel or legal obstructions. If an event or part of an event is canceled, EAGE shall not be responsible for airfare, hotel, or other costs incurred by the registrants. Speakers and programme agenda are subject to change. EAGE shall not be liable for damages, expenses, personal injury, or loss except when caused by gross fault or negligence on the side of EAGE. EAGE’s liability is expressly limited to the amount paid for this event by the participant to EAGE.
EAGE Registration Terms and Conditions
Invitation letters for visa purposes will be issued to those who have registered and paid.
Please contact us via registration in case you need an invitation letter. In order to obtain an invitation letter, the online invitation letter request form must be completed.
Please note that EAGE cannot guarantee the usability of an invitation letter. Please refer to the nearest consulate in your country of residence for specific visa requirements.
We advise delegates who require a visa to start their application process three months prior to the event as in specific cases the visa process may be lengthy (up to two months).